Consultant to train Somalian teachers, parents, and community education committees on «Child Protection and Positive Discipline».
Application deadline: 30 July 2021
Training start date: August 2021
Profile of the Consultant
Candidates who apply for this consultancy should ideally possess the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Graduate degree with a professional qualification and/or experience in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years proven experience in building and strengthening safeguarding systems, policies and frameworks.
- Excellent understanding of current safeguarding best practices and activities.
- Experience working with children and conflict contexts.
- Experience of supporting the strengthening of organizations, staff/partners’ capacities on safeguarding and developing training packages and activities.
- Understanding the local context in Somalia is essential.
- Good command of oral and written Somali language
All expressions of interest should include:
- Cover letter, maximum three pages.
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
- Technical Proposal: maximum 5 pages interpreting the understanding of the TOR, detailed methodology of executing the task, as well as draft work plan.
Financial Proposal: should provide cost estimates for services rendered including daily consultancy fees but to exclude accommodation and living costs; transport cost; stationery and supplies needed for the training as well as costs to be incurred by trainees.
Applications for this consultancy should be emailed to the Human Resource Manager using the email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30th July 2021, with “Child Protection and Positive Discipline Training” in the subject line.